Tuesday, March 10, 2009

{Arg...Computers...}

Well, it's not really the computer's fault.....it's the ridculous people that think it's 'fun' to write nasty virus and ruin people's computers...people they don't even know! ARG!
Somehow there was a nasty virus on our computer that I wasn't able to fix with our scans. :-S It was NOT fun! Thankfully we were blessed with a great deal with an external harddrive, so we didn't have to worry about our pictures....we have other things on our computer that would suck if we lost it, but NOTHING compared to the worry of lossing our pictures! So it took a while to get our computer into a shop, fix, & back up & working for us. Lame! But now I can update! lol So I'll be back blogging AGAIN! lol You'll get picutres though! & I have some pictures of Ace who also had his birthday that I'll blog. :-)
Thanks for hanging in there with me! :-)
Luvs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it! :)