Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Once again Korie Hayes of Everyday Memories has done a fabulosly beautiful job at taking our family photos!!
These were taken before we left Puyallup. Here's where you can look at all of The MRs and Mrs. during some fun times while we got our pictures taken.
THANK YOU SO MUCH KORIE FOR YOUR AMAZING FRIENDSHIP & TALENT!!!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Long story short.....I don't want to go into the past and tell all the decisions that we had to make....rather what's going on now. :-) WE MOVED TO SPOKANE WASHINGTON!!! It was a hard decision to move away from family and friends and even the school.....but we are also excited to be here with family and friends.
We have moved in with our sister and her husband and family. We are renting the upstairs of their house. It's really nice and it's working out great for all of us. :-) The Mr is enrolled at SFCC for summer quarter and I am looking for a job. The Mr's Dad, Big C has offered to watch the boys when our schedules over lap and that is a huge blessing to us.
We have been busy busy with unpacking and organizing things.....lots of things to get into small places lol Even with all the stuff that we purged before we moved I'm finding myself purge even more....which is a good thing! :-D
So far this is the journey that we are traveling.......And I'm going to do my best to keep up with this blog again. :-D
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
- I haven't been taking as many pictures I would like to....or should be. I thought it was because of the whole camera thing...then I thought that maybe it was becasue I was fat (but I was usually behind the camera so it couldn't have been that).....I realized that I had really only been taking pictures because The Mr had been in Iraq and I hadn't wanted HIM to miss out on the kids growing up! UGH EYE OPENER.....I don't want me or him or THE KIDS to miss out on them growing up either! DUH!
- AND the stinky camera has been acting up....I'm able to get a couple pictures here and there, but not many and it's never a sure thing that it will even turn on. I am able to use the camera on my phone, but come on that doesn't really take very good pictures and you have to wait FOREVER to take another picture.....and then you can't take very many of them.....and then you have to send them individually to your email only to download them to your computer to download them to blogger.....UGGGHHHH!!!
SOOOOOO on to my other reason for this post......well I've also realized that I've had it stuck in my head that I need pictures to update our family blog......I'm not too sure why.....I'm sure that pictures ARE nice to be able to see how the kiddos are growing up and how they look, but I'm sure ya'll would also like to just hear how they are doing....atleast while we'r figuring out this whole camera thing right?? Ummm kay....well since I actually have no clue if anyone even reads this I'll just pretend that ya'll do....kay.... :-)
So, I'm going to try harder to:
- Post more often even though I won't have pictures to go along with them.....or if I do they will be lame ones from my phone lol
- And when we do get everything figured out with the camera I will start taking pictures more often even though The Mr is no longer in Iraq :-D (which we are all SOO ever greatful for!!!)
Monday, December 28, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
So on to Mr A's 7th Birthday! :-D
1. You have such an amazing and BIG heart.
2. We love watching you grow while you learn more about our Heavenly Father.
3. You are an awesome example for your brothers....both older and younger.
4. We are proud of your sportsmanship while learning new things and playing with others.
5. We are proud of the accomplishments that you have gained in school.
6. We love watching you strive to be a better person.
7. You are a joy to be around and to watch grown and learn who you are and want to become.
We love you Mr A!!! :-D
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Friday, October 2, 2009
So we went up to Seattle.....and we went to the Seattle Center......and walked around and brought the kids to the fountain......I love this pic of all of our kids looking at the fountain.....yes this picture is posed! lol We were told that at 4 they let you into the Children's Museum for a 'donation' so we thought that was a much better deal than paying for 12 people to get into the museum. lol And we had a wonderful time walking around looking at things and taking some different pictures. I took a picture of their family with the space needle in the back ground and they took a picture of our family with the space needle in the back ground too. :-D I can't wait to have that pic! I'm going to frame it for sure!!! :-D It's on their camera though, so they are going to email it to us when they get settle at home. :-) AAhhhhh.....I love the Internet..... :-D
So after the museum our kids had had quite enough......they can only do so much.....which really isn't too much.....our friends decided to keep going.....which I think is awesome, & I definitely didn't want to hold them back.....there is SOOO many things to do in Seattle! :-) So they took off and went and did some awesome things with their kids and we drove back home. I got dinner started, and actually was just about finished as they walked in the door! LOL So, it was perfect timing as we were all more than ready to eat after a long day. :-) We had yummy chicken enchiladas.....we took turns cooking all sorts of delish meals together. :-D
& They came home with these beautiful fresh flowers for me! :-D Aren't they just gorgeous!!! :-D I am SOOOoooo lucky to have such amazing people in our lives!
THANK YOU!!! For a wonderful time and for touching our lives in an amazing & fantastic way! You truely help me realize who I am.....& that it's okay to be who I am. :-D LOVE you guys!!!