Monday, January 5, 2009

{Merry Christmas 2008!}

This our boys Christmas Morning before we opened gifts. :-)

Okay, Okay, I know I haven't updated since before Christmas.....& I was doing so good too! I've really been out of sorts lately.....so just bare with me, and I'll let ya'll know how things have been going. :-)

Christmas was not what we were planning.....a little disappointed about that. I really wanted to see my family in California...and meet our newest member of our family...our niece Elizabeth. Oh well....can't change the way things turned out.
We did get to spend it with our family here though.....and we live so close this year! :-) That has been really nice. We went over to my parent's house for Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful dinner, and then opened presents. We came home to stay the night here and opened presents with the boys in the morning. Then we went over to my parent's house for brunch on Christmas Day and my Oma, and Tante Amalia joined us...and of course presents for them too. Then we spent the rest of the day at home just enjoying being together as a family this year. Not only are we living close to some of our family this year.....The Mr is also home with us this year, and THAT is something that I am very thankful for.

No comments: