Wednesday, December 17, 2008

{Happy 28th Birthday To The Mr!!!}

Today is Tommy's birthday.....I have seen other people on blogs write about their spouses on their birthdays.....and I really love the idea.....so here goes my try. :-)


I'm going to do a 28 reasons why I love you in our life. :-) In no specific order...



1. You are an amazing Husband to me

2. You are an awesome Father to our four boys

3. I love watching you wrestle with the boys

4. To watch you teach is an amazing sight...you're really good at it

5. I love that when there is a major decision to make for our family that you go to God and pray about it and do your best to make the best decision for our family

6. I love family movie nights

7. I love your input on my crafts and things I do around the house

8. I love that you encourage me in everything I want to do

9. You are so smart....I can't believe how much easier schooling is for you than me....I admire that

10. I love your smile

11. I love it when your smile reaches to your eyes even more :-)

12. I love it when we're able to fall asleep in each other's arms

13. I love curling up on the couch with you

14. Your sense of humor is something I enjoy-usually :-)

15. I love watching your face light up when you're talking about our children

16. Your face also lights up when you're talking about your bike....that's cute too :-)

17. You are more than willing to help with anything that I ask

18. When you put your mind to something there is no letting go

19. I love that even though we were young when we got married that you're determined to stay together

20. I am so proud of you for serving our country

21. I am grateful that you want to take care of our family

22. I love that family means so much to you

23. And that you would do anything we can to help support them if they need it

24. I love that as head of household you seriously take my opinion into consideration

25. I love that you encourage our boys to do that right thing and to be better people

26. I love that I want to be a better person with you

27. I love that you like to go to church as a family

28. I love that you like to eat together as a family even though it's hard with your work schedule


I love you My Love! Happy birthday! :-)

No comments: