Wednesday, December 10, 2008

{A Cold Night}

I should start with a story from the other day about Mr A. :-)
I was making my blog header....the one that I have up....and Mr A say the pic of himself and didn't like it....so he asked if we could rewind and re-take the picture. Too cute! So, I told him that we can't do that, but that is why I ask him to behave when I take pictures of them, and that if he didn't like this picture then he should behave next time I ask to take a picture.
So back to this beautiful picture of our children all togehter......it was SO easy to get this picture.....I only had to take three of them! And for those of you that have take pictures....especially of four kids together.....and/or OUR kids.....lol It was great....and they look so cute all bundled up for our walk. :-)


1 comment:

David and Jessica Wakefield said...

I can't believe how big they all are!!