Tuesday, November 3, 2009

{Halloween 2009}

This year we went to the trunk or treat at the church.....and then we took the boys around our neighborhood for a bit.  Then we took them to my parents' house.  I still do love living this close to our family.  :-)  I am slowly making myself more involved with things.....it's a slow process as I'm getting back on track and on the path that I want to be on.  :-)  I did get pictures of the boys by themselves-but I totally forgot to get them together and get a picture.....silly mommy!  So here they are in their costumes!  :-D

Mr E was a Doctor                                                 Mr A was Kangaroo Jack


Mr T was Batman                                   Little Mr was Bob the Builder



Also this year The Mr and I were asked to go to an adult costume party.....so we actually dropped the kids off at my parents' house for the night.  :-)  Here is The Mr's costume.

Of course I forgot to get a picture of mine!  And I also forgot to get a full picture of us together.....but we did take a couple pictures of us together at the end of the night......thankfully I remembered to do that!  lol  But I couldn't decide which one I liked best!  lol So I'll ask The Mr when he gets home lol  And I'll post it soon.  lol

Luvs!

No comments: