Tuesday, September 8, 2009

{First Day of School 2009}


It's here again already.....school! Goodness....the summers really do fly by....it's amazing! I remember as a child remembering how fast the summers went by....and now...they still do! I can still recall the begining of the summer thinking of all the things we wanted to do this summer lol and now school has started again already!
I got up and made the boys chocolate chip pancakes and english muffins with ham, cheese and eggs....which is something they LOVE! And then for a treat I made them rice crispy treats for and after school snack. Both of which are special treats for them because we don't do breakfast at home since we get free meals they eat breakfast at school...and they get home about 4...and we eat dinner at 5:30...so it's a small quick healthy snack after school usually.....fridays I try to make something 'special' :-D
We're off to a good start. :-) I was able to take pictures by the front door again this year. I know that I don't have the same front door in all their pictures with all our moves, but I try to get their pictures by our front door on their first day. :-D




Mr E started 3rd grade this year!



Mr A started 2nd grade this year!


I also got some pics of Mr T & Little Mr this morning but I just didn't have the energy to upload, crop, and download them tonight....I did the two that actually went to school this year...lol....I'll try and get theirs tomorrow. :-D

No comments: